Terms and Conditions
Quality Medical Equipment at Affordable Prices
Find a Chair Lift for Sale & More at an Affordable Price
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES –
1. Hourly Rate: Not Applicable
2. Maximum Order: $100,000.00
3. Minimum Order: $100.00
4. Geographical Coverage: CONUS, Washington DC, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Territories to include a port or consolidation point, within the aforementioned areas, for orders received from overseas activities.
5. Quantity Discounts: None
6. Prompt Payment Terms: None
7. Government Purchase card accepted at or below Micro Purchase Threshold: Yes
8. Government Purchase cards accepted above Micro Purchase Threshold: Yes, however EFT is preferred.
9. Delivery Terms:
10. Domestic: Average Freight times range ( Delivery Times differ with Manufacturer) 10-21 Days ARO. (After Receipt of Order)
11b. Expedited Delivery: 2-5 Days ARO – In Stock Dependent upon call for confirmation and availability
11c. Overnight and 2 day delivery: See Above
11d. Urgent Requirements: Agencies can contact Lane Enterprise’s representative to effect a faster delivery. Customers are encouraged to contact the contractor for the purpose of requesting accelerated delivery.
12. FOB Point: Origin
13a. Ordering Address: Lane Enterprises LLC 140 17 Halstead Ct. Tampa, FL 33613
14. Payment Address: 16120 N. Florida Ave, Lutz FL 33549
15. Warranty Provision: Standard Commercial Warranty. Customer should contact contractor for a copy of the warranty.
16. Export Package Charges: Not Applicable
17. Terms and Condition of Government Purchase Cards: Will except to any amount, no discounts provided.
18. Terms and Conditions of Rentals Repairs: Not Applicable
19. Terms and Conditions Installation: Not Applicable
20a. Terms and Conditions of Repair Parts: Not Applicable
20b. Terms and Conditions of any other service: Not Applicable
21. List of Service and Distribution Point: Not Applicable
22. List of Participating Dealers: Not Applicable
23. Preventative Maintenance: Not Applicable
24a. Special Attributes: Not Applicable
Lane Enterprises United Damaged Goods Policy
Looking for a quality chair lift for sale? Lane Enterprises United, LLC has a mobility option that’s right for you. Please call Lane Enterprises United to obtain a Return Authorization” (RA) number for all returns.
All goods to be returned must have prior authorization from our customer service department within 30 days from the receipt of shipment.
If the item was shipped due to an error on Manufacturer’s part, a full refund will be given for returned items in the original unopened packages, including shipping charges.
If the item was ordered in error by the customer, a full refund will be given for returned items in the original unopened packages, less the shipping charges.
Items which are not returned in their original, unopened packages will be examined for damage, graded for resale ability and credited accordingly.
All merchandise must be in original, unused condition and resalable as new. For health safety reasons, no used products are to be returned under any circumstances.
All returned goods must be sent prepaid at the customer’s expense. Any return that is not prepaid will be refused.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied to returned goods.
Looking for a chair lift for sale? If for whatever reason our products didn’t completely satisfy you, contact our team. All items returned for warranty reasons must have a: “Return Authorization” (RA) form filled out prior to sending the defective item back to Manufacturer.
Any replacement parts sent to a customer prior to receiving the defective item shall be invoiced. Upon receipt of the defective item, a credit will be issued for the total amount.
The manufacturer will repair and replace products shipped from end customer. The manufacturer will process damaged/replacement claims for shipments on a freight earner of Manufacturer’s choice under the following guidelines.
Customer is responsible for inspecting all goods prior to signing for delivery. In the event shipping damage would occur, the customer must note all damage on the carrier’s delivery receipt prior to signing and/or refuse delivery of the damaged goods. Lane Enterprise should be contacted immediately to begin replacement procedures.
If returned merchandise is received damaged, no credit or only partial credit will be applied. It will be the Carrier who pays for the damages (FedEx, UPS., etc.) if the carrier damaged the product while being shipped.
The Government will only pay for damages that occurred during the “use” of the product by negligence, etc., not covered by warranty.
For damaged product left on the customer’s dock, all boxes and packing material must be saved for inspection. You may be asked to provide pictures to support claim documents. All damage claims must be reported to Lane Enterprise not later than 5 days after receipt of merchandise.
Failure to properly follow these guidelines will result in the forfeiture of any and all rights to replacement product. Lane Enterprises will not be responsible for damage or replacements for shipments on a freight carrier for which the customer or Lane Enterprise instructed to use.
Lane Enterprise United Warranty Statement
Lane Enterprise will honor the Manufacturer’s Warranty and handle all returns and arrangements for repair (if applicable). We have a chair lift for sale for any surface and offer competitive warranty terms. Manufacturer’s warrant that all products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer’s suppliers published specifications, for a period of minimum one year, two (2) years (selected Manufacturers, please contact Lane for specified information regarding manufacturer’s policies) from the date of shipment to original Purchaser except for:
• Batteries, which shall be warranted for three (3) months
• Overhead Patient Lift Rails, which shall be warranted for the life of the product
• Cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts, which shall be warranted for one (1) Year
Warranty is in effect, subject to normal wear and tear, when products are used as intended by properly trained personnel, without unapproved modifications. If within the warranty period such products shall prove to be defective to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction, then such defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Manufacturer’s sole option so as to cause the same to operate in conformance with said specifications. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished, at the election of Manufacturer. All replaced parts shall become the property of Manufacturer. Such correction or replacements shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities in respect to such product. Authorization and shipping instructions for the return of parts under warranty must be first obtained by the Purchaser from Manufacturer, otherwise, shipment will be refused.
In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
• Normal wear and tear
• Accident or disaster
• Misuse, fault or neglect of or by Purchaser
• Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of the product beyond capacity
• Causes external to the product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
• Parts damaged due to improper installation
• Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by Manufacturer
ANY INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, SERVICE, RELOCATION OR ALTERATION TO OR OF, OR OTHER TAMPERING WITH, THE PRODUCT PERFORMED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN MANUFACTURER WITHOUT MANUFACTURER’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL, OR ANY USE OF REPLACEMENT PARTS NOT SUPPLIED BY MANUFACTURER SHALL IMMEDIATELY VOID AND CANCEL ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFECTED PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORT HEREUNDER ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED BY MANUFACTURER. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY OF ANY KIND INCLUDE SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR
Lane Enterprises United Return Authorization Instructions
This shipment contains a replacement or warranty part from Manufacturer,
Inc. Included is a Returns Authorization Form with your Returns
Authorization Number along with a UPS Call Tag.
Please do the follow:
• Carefully package return parts in the box – you may reuse packaging
material and box from replacement shipment.
Note: Lane Enterprises United LLC. is not responsible for shipping damage to returned parts.
• Write the RA number on the box and seal the box
• Affix UPS Label to the outside of the box and contact UPS for pick-up
The part is required to be returned within 30 days. Upon receipt of the
defective part, we will inspect it. If it is determined that the part is out
of warranty or defective due to human error, you will be required to
pay the invoice for the part including shipping.
If there are any questions about this process, feel free to contact us at: 813-972-1876.
Find a quality chair Lift for sale and other affordable products at Lane Enterprises LLC! Contact us today!